Contract to Closing
It’s both exciting and stressful negotiating a real estate purchase contract. Once that’s done, there are still more negotiations, document deliveries, inspections, title details and mortgage tasks to be accomplished to reach a successful closing and walk away with the keys to your new property. There are more than 50 specific due dates and tasks on our average transaction checklist. An overview includes:
- Post contract delivery of documents to the title company and ordering of a title binder or commitment.
- Deposit of earnest money and delivery of receipt to the buyer client.
- Helping our buyers and investors order, coordinate inspections and provide access to ensure they’re completed on time.
- Coordinating timely delivery of any documents objecting to disclosures, inspection results or title binder issues.
- Coordinating appraisal and appraiser access.
- Working with mortgage company and coordinating delivery of documents they require.
- Assisting buyers with any negotiations related to contingencies, inspections or documents.
- Constant monitoring the status of all processes at the title company.
- Our company is your “go-to” resource to bring it all together; constantly monitoring those 50+ document delivery items, maintaining contractual deadlines and working diligently on our project requirements. We ultimately strive for a speedy and smooth transaction to get you through to a successful closing!